That Apple’s new Map app doesn’t work, is well established. David Pogue summarised it neatly. Maps is an appalling first release. It may be the most...Read More
The ExScan: The Stedelijjk Museum
On its way to A+
During the opening week, the museum received unflattering press. In short, critics mostly gave it a C-.
Perhaps not the best of starts, if it weren't for the fact that the museum is selling like hotcakes, and everyone's going. So we interviewed 40 visitors about their experience and in terms of function, over 85% of those interviewed gave it an A or a B....
- Still More Ideas for Improving Queuing | My CMS on How ‘waiting in line’ can boost an experience
- A++ : The New Rijks – a museum experience to die for | Trust Equity on How ‘waiting in line’ can boost an experience
- A++ : The New Rijks – a museum experience to die for | Trust Equity on Experience Scan
- Why Starbucks copies Nespresso | Trust Equity on Experience Scan
- One word improves the travel experience | Trust Equity on Experience Scan